Maja Larson: Finding stillness through art

Reiki Rainbow Healing (c) Maja Larson 2011
Medium: Digitized art
4" x 10"
NFS

Reiki,Hand of Light (c) Maja Larson 2011
Medium: Digitized art
4"x4"
NFS 



Reiki Buddha Blessings (c) Maja Larson 2011
Medium: Digitized art
10"x10"
NFS
 Maja Larson


Since my Level 2 attunement 3 years ago, my Artwork has taken on a new dimension, Reiki heals both the practitioner and the patient or in my case the viewer. Knowing that my healing is healing others fill my heart with gratitude for life.


I now look forward to daily channeling and creative expression and healing. 

I have found it to have a huge impact on my life, and I am grateful that my work now has the ability via Art’s own alchemy and Reiki’s Universally Guided Light energy to share that change and healing  with everyone open to it.

 It is why I hope to donate my work and the energies it encourages to waiting rooms in Hospitals, Doctors' offices, where healing art would serve a purpose.